About Patty Probasco
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Enid real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Drummond, Enid, Garber, Hennessey, Kremlin, Lahoma, Pond Creek, Vance AFB, and Waukomis areas, please contact me.
- #1 In Production for Residential Sales in Enid For 2006,2005,2004,2003,2002,2001,2000,1999,1998,1997,1996,1995,1993,1992,1990, and 1989
- Available 7 Days A Week to help you with your real estate needs. Call Patty at (580)554-1260 cell or (580)233-8833 office
- Honest, Fair, and Professional. Willing to work 24/7 for you the customer whether buying or selling. Call me, I want to help you.
- I have been on the Board of Directors for 6 yrs for Enid Metro Asso. of Realtors.
- 4+ yrs serving as Elected State Director for District 1, Oklahoma Asso. of Realtors
- Specializes in 'Relocation of Military & other Relocating Families'
- Offering the latest in advertising & marketing your home!
- I have been a licensed Realtor for 19 yrs in Enid,OK all of which I have spent at Coldwell Banker Realty III.
- My listings sell faster than average. Call me for a Free Market Analysis of your home. Same day service.
- Contact Patty at firstname.lastname@example.org today to get help finding a home in the Enid area!
- Patty has a great passion for the business & is willing to work very hard to find the right home for you.
- Patty moved to Enid from San Antonio, TX. She acquired her real estate license over 19 yrs ago and has been with Coldwell Banker all of her real estate career.
- Patty has been #1 in Enid residential sales for 17 of her 19 yrs in the business.
- She also promises sellers she will make every effort to sell your home in the least amount of time.
- She promises to make every effort to sell your home for the highest price and will keep you posted on its progress.
- She is highly experienced in all sales prices ranging from $60,000 to $1,000,000.
- Patty has lived the military life so she is experienced and sympathetic in all relocation moves.
- Patty has had her Real Estate Brokers License since 1991
- Patty has earned her CRS Designation (Residential Specialist Candidate)
- Patty is a Graduate of the Realtor Institute and has earned her GRI Designation
- Patty is a member of the National Association of Realtors and a member of the Enid Metro Association of Realtors
- Patty earned her Real Estate Associate License in 1988 and has been a "continual top producer" ever since.
- Patty has served as a Board of Directors Member for the Enid Metro Assoc of Realtors for 4yrs and currently.
- Patty is also an elected State Director currently and for the past 4 yrs.
- Patty has served on the Board of Directors for the March of Dimes for 10 yrs,
- Patty has also served on the Board of the Enid Arts Council for 5 yrs.
- Patty has been affiliated with new home construction for the past 14yrs of her real estate career.
- Patty is Nationally Ranked in the Top "1%" and has earned the "Elite" Designation for 7 yrs.
- Patty has also earned the National "Presidents Circle" award for 5 yrs.
- Patty has been the "Top Producer" in Sales totals for 17yrs.
New Construction Homes
- Patty has been affiliated with new home constuction for the past 14 yrs of her real estate career and currently works for two home builders and helps in the design and finishing details and decorating of these new homes.
- If desiring to build or buy a new construction, please call Patty as she is highly experienced in the sale of new homes and the construction from the ground up.
- Patty normally has several new construction homes for sales and buyers can pick their colors.
- Patty is available to help you to pick out your colors and help in all your choices of the new home if you would like her help just call her at 580-554-1260.
- There are many many aspects of purchasing a new home or of building a new home, please feel free to call Patty for her expertise in the new home purchase.
- Listing and marketing homes with the latest technology to provide the customer with the quickest sale possible.
- Patty loves working with buyers, whether you are a 1st time buyer or experienced buyer, she will bring knowledge and expertise and provide you honest evaluations of every aspect of buying.
- Patty will work "full time" and be very diligent in every transaction whether buying or selling.
- Patty will render guidance during contract negotiation, inspections, and mortgage approval to ensure a successful closing.
- Patty will provide the highest possible standards of service for all buyers and sellers.
- Patty has over 19 years of experience in the residential real estate industry and has provided her knowledge to many.
- Patty's honesty, fairness, and professionalism is above reproach.
- Patty is always available to help anyone with real estate needs so just call her, you will be glad you did.
- Working with buyers and sellers successfully. Your success is her success.
- Patty has many written testimonials from her past customers, being military and civilian whom were buying or selling a home.
- Patty was chosen by her piers to be the "2000" Realtor of the Year for the Enid Metro Asso. of Realtors
- Patty has been awarded many times for being in the top 10 realtors in sales and listings sold in the state of Oklahoma
- Patty is Nationally Ranked in the top "1%" and has earned the "Elite" designation for 7 yrs.
- Patty also earned the National "Presidents Circle" award for 5 yrs.
- Patty has been "Top Producer" in Sales totals for 17 yrs.
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- Concierge Services
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative